Vote by Absentee Ballot if you, your spouse or your children age 18 and over will be out of the City of Rye during polling hours (7am-9pm) on the day of the vote.*
Great for busy spouses and college students!
3 EASY STEPS TO VOTE BY ABSENTEE BALLOT
1. PRINT AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION: Print & personally complete the Absentee Ballot Application
2. RETURN THE APPLICATION TO ORDER YOUR BALLOT: Return completed application by mail or personal delivery to RCSD's District Clerk: Lauren McGowan at 555 Theodore Fremd Ave Suite B-101, Rye, NY 10580 so that she receives it by:
· The Tuesday before the vote: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 to receive ballot by mail; or
· The Monday before the vote: Monday June 10, 2019 to pick up ballot in person from Elaine Cuglietto; &
3. VOTE: COMPLETE & RETURN BALLOT by mail or personal delivery to Lauren McGowan at 555 Theodore Fremd Ave Suite B-101, Rye, NY 10580 so that she receives it by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the budget vote: June 11, 2019.
*Valid reasons for using an absentee ballot include absence from the City of Rye during polling hours (7am-9pm) on the day of the vote due to one of the following reasons: Duties, Occupation, Business, Vacation, Education & Temporary Illness at Home or in the Hospital.