VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You may surprised to find out that you are not registered to vote in Rye...
It is not automatic!
If you have just moved to Rye or if you have changed addresses within Rye, or if you have just reached age 18, you should register to vote with the Westchester County Board of Elections or with the District’s Election Clerk, Elaine Cuglietto.
Confirm voter registration status with the Westchester County Board of Elections: 914.995.5700
To register to vote, you must:
· be a US citizen;
· be 18 years old by the end of this year (you can register before you are actually eligible to vote);
· not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction; and
· not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
In order to vote in school budget, bond and/or other elections, register to vote by completing this Voter Registration Form and submit it:
· To the District:
· By U.S. Mail or personal delivery, but it must be received by the District Clerk on or before 2 weeks before the vote; Mail or personal delivery to: Rye City School District Election Clerk, Elaine Cuglietto, 411S Theo Fremd, Rye, New York 10580;
· To the Westchester County Board of Elections:
· By U.S. Mail, but it must be received and recorded by the County by May 15, 2017; Mail completed form to: Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601; or
· By personal delivery to the County up until close of business on Tuesday, May 16, 2017; Personal delivery of completed form to 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601.
NOTE: late registration in person is the least desirable as it takes more time to cast your vote because your name will not be in the election roll book and the District Clerk must call Westchester County Board of Elections to verify registration on the day of the vote; Note that such a call may only be made before the County Board of Elections closes at 5:00p.m. on the day of the vote.
Please set a quick voting reminder on your calendar and/or smart phone to make sure everyone you know in Rye votes:
Rye resident children age 18 and over
June 11, 2019!
Polls Open 7am-9pm @ Rye Middle School Gymnasium
3 Parsons Street