Welcome New Families & Old
From Friends of Rye City School District!
About Friends...We are a non-partisan organization dedicated to the educational excellence and fiscal responsibility of Rye City schools:
· We support our schools as a grass roots organization and work closely with the Rye City School District Board of Education and Administration to help keep Rye residents informed regarding important school matters.
· Traditionally a tiny group, Friends has expanded to a broad network of residents including parents from all 5 public schools, parents from many of Rye's preschools and other residents.
· Previously Co-Chaired by Jennifer Boyle and Mary Emery, this year Friends has expanded to a Friends Council Model, including representatives from each school.
· We welcome feedback and ideas promoting the excellence and fiscal responsibility of Rye's public schools.
· Membership is free and any level of participation is greatly appreciated!
· Click here to check out our Facebook Page.
· If you are new to Rye or if you moved within Rye, click here to register to vote.
If you'd like to receive our email updates, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you'll join us in support of Rye’s wonderful schools!